Friday, September 2, 2011

A Room Fit for Kelsey

Over a year ago we had major construction at our house. Soon after it was complete we had our baby, so needless to say, I didn’t have much time to get organized or to decorate…

I recently completed the baby’s room, and now I am onto Kelsey’s room. And my plans were something like this…















But… Being the 6 {and a half} year old little girl that she is. She, well, has different plans…






























Oh to be a kids again!

But I have decided to allow the creativity in her to flow and go along with it (on a little more muted scale)

I’m thinking…























Find all my bedroom ideas on my PINTEREST board ~ Girls Rooms...

You will find me out furniture shopping this weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Cute...I love the top choices! It's funny how their style can differ so much from what we were thinking. My four year old son is very opinionated about his clothing choices and has been since about two years old!!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!!! I can't wait to see the final results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I followed you here from Fontenot Four. I loved your post over there. My 2 year old nephew lost his battle with cancer (after only a week) 10 years ago. Life. changing. stuff.

    Love the room inspirations!

    ReplyDelete