Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch



Hello New and Old Friends… I’m Kim @ Enough Faith for Today. When I am not busy being a wife to Keith and a mom to 4 precious kids {Kelsey, Kaden, Kaleb, and Kinley}, I like to have a little fun at my blog. Here I talk about the ways God has blessed me, dote about my children, and laugh at myself and all my short~comings. If you are looking for a blog of someone that has it all together, then this is NOT the place for you. But, if you like to have fun (even at your own expense), praise Him, and be real then I can’t wait to meet you! 

I’d like to introduce you to my family...


Kelsey… My oldest girl 
Kaden and Kaleb… Or Brothers
{Yes, those are different boys, they are identical twins}
Kinley… Our newest {and LAST} addition

*************


I love the traditional pumpkin patch trip. 




train rides, petting zoo, hay bails, and corn mazes

These are the memories our kids don’t forget. 

As one of my favorite authors Mary DeMuth puts it

These are 
THIN PLACES
In Celtic spirituality, the term "thin places” refers to a place where the veil between Heaven and Earth is so thin you can FEEL HIS PRESENCE.

I LOVE THIS.
Time, with my family, enjoying theses sweet moments.

Where are your thin places?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I just read your "about" page. Props to you! I'm dying with just one; I can't imagine 3 in 2 years! New follower through October Fest.

    ReplyDelete