Monday, November 7, 2011

You like me, You really like me...


Sweet Danna at 3 Pink Cupcakes sent me a lil message letting me know to check out her site {here}

Where I saw this...


I was nominated for a BLOG award! 
Isn’t that the coolest thing ever?
My lil’ Blogging heart melted! 


She explained that the Liebster award, "is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is German and means sweetest. kindest, nicest, beloved, loveliest, cutest…” 

HONORED couldn’t even describe how I feel. 
So here are the rules I received:

Now for the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to her.
2. Reveal your top picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Well, first off, a HUGE thank you to Danna for making my day with that award. I was surprised and honored! XoXo Be sure to visit her and say hi!

 I could think of a TON of friends I would love to nominate for this award. We all pour our heart and soul out as we type these words. Every time I visit the pages of my friends I can feel their heart. But since I can only nominate 3, My Nominees are:


Katie…
 She has a heart of gold,  and every time I leave her blog, my heart feels a little fuller.

The Fontenot Four
Sarah…
I did my first Guest Post with sweet Sarah. She has been a huge supporter of my blog.
I love her strength and faith and how it shows through her posts.



Photobucket
Kelly…
Kelly loves her family, her friends, and the Lord,.
Her beautiful heart shows through her Blog





2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    What a fun surprise to start reading this and then see my name. I wasn't even thinking about that. Thanks for the support and lovely words. You have always been such a big support of the words I write. You are beautiful inside and out.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kim. your beautiful and totally deserve the award!!!
    xxO

    ReplyDelete