Saturday, August 6, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons...

After 6 weeks of CONSISTENT whining, the kids finally talked me into a lemonade stand.




How could you ever just drive by this?



And while we are on the topic of lemons, can I just tell you about my new obsession with the color yellow. It started with these...


Super cute birthday gift from my BFF!

Then, in a chance encounter with another amazing blogger, (if you haven't checked out Leslie @ Top of the Page ~ you must!)  I was informed of the newest craze YELLOW.NAIL.POLISH

And so I tried!

I am even the proud owner of a yellow striped sweater

Which looks AMAZING with navy blue! I will tell you about my navy blue obsession later!

Until then, my friends ~ Make lemons into lemonade!


2 comments:

  1. aww i love lemonade stands. this was one of my favorite things to do when i was younger :)...and i love all of your yellow. it's been a fav of mine this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Did your kids enjoy it? By the looks of the pics, they did! I love yellow, too. It's such a happy color!

    ReplyDelete