Tuesday, July 31, 2012

When life gives you lemons...

lemons


Well, I had so much planned for this post!

A catch up on the last six months. Pictures of the kids and more importantly pictures of me (insert silly face here).  I had hoped to show you all my Pinterest projects I’ve worked so hard on. How organized I’ve become (I’m sure not spending so much time in front of the computer has nothing to do with the latter comment). 

But then, as life so does, it throws you a curve ball. 
Mine came in the form of erasing the last 6 months of pictures from my phone. 
And my phone no longer able to “sync” with my computer.
And my iPhoto memory being completely erased from my computer.

EVERYTHING GONE!
(yes - I am curled in the fetal position as I type).

So, until I can go have a date with the kind people at Genius Bar you probably won’t be seeing much of me and the gremlins. Hopefully I can remedy this problem sooooon. reallysoooooon. 

And since I’m never to proud to ask for prayer; Please pray they can somehow find these pictures floating in cyber space. Some of them are irreplaceable. 
And to those who have told me I need to back up my computer. I have now heard. My procrastination has gotten the best of me. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness I cannot even imagine! my iPhone has done this updating library thing a few times but never lost any photos thereafter. wow! I'll pray for your photos to be found!!

    ReplyDelete